At Ping Identity, we're changing the way people think about enterprise security technology. With our innovative Identity Defined Security platform, we're helping to build a borderless world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however they want. Without friction. Without fear.
We're headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices and employees around the globe. And we serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100. Because even in the most complex enterprise environments, security shouldn't be a source of anxiety. It should be one of your greatest competitive advantages.
We call this digital freedom. And it's not just something we provide our customers. It's something that drives our company. People don't come here to join a culture that's build on digital freedom. They come to cultivate it.
The VP of Demand Generation plays an integral role in driving revenue growth for the company across channels and markets. Reporting to the CMO, this individual will be responsible for creating a scalable demand generation strategy and driving the successful execution of the plan across the customer lifecycle to achieve acquisition, cross-sell/up-sell, and retention targets for Ping Identity. The demand generation approach will encompass management of all demand generation channels, such as digital advertising, SEO, webinars, website strategy, and more. The successful candidate will be results-driven and comfortable with both the analytical and creative sides of acquisition and account-based marketing. Experience in fast-paced environments and a proven track record of building high performance teams and strong relationships with Sales is critical to this role.
- Design the overall corporate Demand Generation strategy, including our inbound lead acquisition and outbound account-based marketing strategy
- Develop and manage the Demand Generation Marketing plan and operations across channels including campaigns, execution, and reporting & analysis.
- Coordinate with Product Marketing team to prioritize and develop integrated campaigns, determine best channels for each product/campaign/piece of content.
- Develop inbound/outbound lead generation strategy for digital and offline channels including: SEM/ PPC, Social, Display/Re-targeting, Events, Webinars, Websites/SEO, Review Sites, Email, Associations, and Offline Channels
- Enhance and manage the lead management process to improve pipeline conversion.
- Create and manage web properties in coordination with the design and development teams to optimize our owned web properties for inbound marketing lead generation and conversion.
- Team with the Tech Alliance and Channel Marketing teams to develop and execute the demand generation strategy for partners
- Own the relationship with sales and forge strong communication and service level agreement (SLA) between marketing and sales
- Collaborate with marketing, product, sales and service team members to enhance the buyer experience and execute nurture and upsell strategies in a consistent, compelling and connected way.'
- Grow the Demand Generation team through hiring and training
- Conduct A/B tests across channels to continuously optimize campaign and channel performance.
- Manage overall Marketing Operations including the marketing budget, demand gen technology, reporting, and dashboards to demonstrate revenue impact and ROI
- 10+ years experience in managing demand generation strategy across online and offline channels, demonstrating significant measurable results
- 5+ years experience leading and managing a team (5+) direct reports
- Experience with Marketing Automation required. (Marketo experience a plus)
- Experience with Web Analytics (Google Analytics experience a plus)
- Experience with Salesforce CRM
- Experience in account-based marketing tactics
- Advanced knowledge of digital marketing landscape and emerging technologies and trends especially in the social and mobile space
- Good understanding and practical knowledge of web strategy
- Experience with mobile marketing and understanding of mobile app development
- Excellent strategic thinking and leadership skills, including influencing
- Extremely results-oriented
- Creative and collaborative
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Robust written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter with the ability to adapt and multi-task