VP - DC Strategic Client Relationship Team
5 - 7 years experience • Financial Services
What is the Strategic Relationship Team responsible for?
We are committed to long-term relationships with our clients, informed by a clear understanding of their unique constraints and objectives. Partnering with retirement companies for over 30 years, we understand that each client has a unique set of needs and goals. Our dedicated research coverage team represents our investment capabilities, custom solutions, and knowledge-sharing tailored to meet the particular operating needs, regulatory challenges, risk profile, and investment constraints of each client.
What are the ongoing responsibilities of a VP- DC Strategic Client Relations Team?
- Identifies and cultivates prospects and/or clients, initiates and follows-up on new business opportunities, leads new business meetings and closes sales to large, multi-billion-dollar DC platforms.
- Develops and maintains relationships with internal business partners to help facilitate client sales and servicing efforts.
- Responsible for cross-selling products within existing client relationships. Assists in developing and launching new products.
- Complete call reports, expense reports, itineraries (or any other assignment from the sales manager) on time.
- Provide the highest quality services by coordinating the resolution of problems and providing requested communications.
- Complete special assignments: Due diligence meetings, conferences, developing relationships with designated client home office personnel.
**Preferred to be filled in one of our National Offices**
What ideal qualifications, skills & experience would help someone to be successful?
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Five or more years of investment sales experience
- Knowledge of financial services industry
- Series 7 required
- CFA and MBA preferred
- Excellent sales skills and in-depth product/investment knowledge.
- Stature and experience needed to cover the largest and most complex prospects and/or clients.