The AIML (Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning) teamcontributes to the vitality and growth of the organization through researchingand building complex, groundbreaking and scalable AI algorithms, models,platforms and technologies to significantly improve customer experience anddrive business results. The team of high caliber scientists, mathematicians andstatisticians use rigorous quantitative approaches to ensure that we areefficiently building algorithms and technology relevant to the business orcustomer experience issue at hand.
The Expertise You Have
- Masters in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Computational Statistics, Operations Research, Machine Learning or related technical fields.
- Consistent track record of strong verbal/written communication and presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
- Excellent planning, project management, leadership, and talent management skills.
- Experience in projects involving large scale-multi dimensional databases, complex business infrastructure, and cross-functional teams. Five to ten successfully launched ML projects.
- Hands on experience developing machine learning algorithms (regression, random forest, clustering, etc.), using relevant programming languages, and big data tools. Experience in evaluating and making decisions around the use of new or existing tools for a project.
- Extensive experience with advanced ML techniques (neural networks/deep learning, reinforcement learning, SVM, PCA, etc.).
- Experience with open source technologies, ML libraries, and programming languages.
- Experience building and delivering complex systems that use various machine learning algorithms or technologies that integrate well with other organization-wide systems and are able to scale effectively.
- 10+ years of relevant employment experience.
The Skills You Bring
- You know and love building machine learning algorithms and AI solutions and can partner with partners across a wide range of teams (business, marketing, finance, technology, etc.). Your AI/ML skills, deep knowledge, insights, leadership and ideas are characterized as one of the best in your organization. You are analytical, innovative, creative, disruptive, and you don't give up. In this role you will have an opportunity to launch new AI solutions in web, mobile channels, and emerging platforms/tools (Alexa, Siri, etc.) positive impacting the lives of over 26 million customers.
- You will have the opportunity to display your skills in the following areas:
- Work with business partners, engineers and software developers, gather requirements and deliver complete AI/ML solutions.
- Own the design, hands-on development, and launch of AI algorithms/solutions that improve customer experience and deliver business results.
- Lead and manage local and remote teams (scientists with diverse skillsets).
- Closely follow research and open source developments/publications and apply them within Fidelity's context.
- Understand, at a deep level, business and product strategies, goals and objectives. Support in setting the AI roadmap to drive business goals.