Regulatory Solutions Group (“RSG”) is the unit within Institutional Clients Group ("ICG") Financeresponsible for designing sustainable solutions in support of the firm’s regulatory mandates, including but not limited to those arising from the Dodd-Frank Regulatory Reform Act. Deliveries in this space are instrumental to the firm’s success in the new post-crisisfinancialservices environment.
The candidate will engage in a series of heavily quantitative research exercises designed to assess the impact to the ICG businesses in relation to the Recovery Planning and Resolution Planning exercises. The candidate will be responsible for executing the models leveraged by the firm to assess the economic impact of actions taken in a Recovery or Resolution scenario, specifically as it pertains to the firm's Derivative portfolio. The candidate will present results/conclusions of such exercises to ICG and Corporate senior management.
The candidate will have significantexperience manipulating large datasets; will be expert-level user ofMSExcel andMSAccess; and will haveexperience designingdatabases and leveraging the information produced from suchdatabases to achieve senior management goals. Projects to be executed by the candidate will include application of complex models for the Derivative Solvent Wind-down; development of a methodology in satisfaction of Resolution Planning requirements of certain populations of OTC derivatives and SFT's; andother detailed data-intensive research efforts. The candidate will also have a solid understanding of derivativefinancialinstruments. The role will offer significant exposure to a cross-functional set of senior managers involved in the regulatory space.
- 5+ years professional experiencerequired
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or MIS preferred
- Advance degrees and/or CPA a plus
- Knowledge of Derivative and Secured Financing Transactions a strong plus
- Controllers or Projects experience a strong plus
- Basel and Dodd-Frank experience a strong plus
- Expertise in MSExcel required
- Expertise in MSAccess a strong plus
- Expertise in Cognos or other similar Business Intelligence Reporting Tools a strong plus
- Very strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication, and analytical skills required
- Problem solver who can develop creative, strategic solutions to challenging issues
- Job ID: 17077093