$250K - $500K(Ladders Estimates)
Moody's Shared Services are the front line professionals including Finance, Technology, Legal, Compliance and Human Resources, that operationally support our business units. Exceptional Shared Services teams are vital to the international success of our business.
Information Risk and Security
Cyber Security Services
Moody's IT Risk department is looking for a VP Manager Cyber Security Engineer to join its growing organization. This is a challenging position requiring deep knowledge of security products and networking. The candidate will be responsible for building and managing a staff of cybersecurity engineers.
The Cybersecurity team is globally responsible for helping the organization balance risk by aligning policies and procedures with Moody's business and regulatory requirements. The team is responsible for the development, enforcement and monitoring of security controls, policies and procedures, disaster recovery programs, GRC (Governance, Risk and Compliance) reporting and the delivery of security services including the company's Cyber Security program.
· Responsible for managing a team of cybersecurity engineers.
· Responsible for Moody's cybersecurity project deliverables on time and on budget.
· Partner with technology infrastructure teams and outsourcing providers.
· Develop, collect and mature security metrics for IT Risk programs.
· Documenting cybersecurity exceptions and provide mitigations as needed.
· Provides reviews of cybersecurity engineering design, configuration, and implementations.
· Maintain blueprints and related documentation for all cybersecurity controls.
· Provide Engineering support to operations teams and infrastructure teams for upgrades and enhancements to current security technologies.
· Enhance automation capability across Moody's Cybersecurity portfolio by developing scripts to automate manual activity.
Valid Through: 2019-10-21