Zoovu is an award-winning leader in Conversational Search, we’re 160 employees strong and fast-growing. With 7 office locations worldwide, we have the advantage to tackle a vast variety of industries including consumer electronics, health & beauty, manufacturing and telecommunications, delivering exceptional value to our clients.
Joining the Zoovu team means all of the opportunity, growth and advancement that can only come from a trusted industry leader.
We are a high velocity start-up with ambitious growth plans. The challenges will be great, and you will have the opportunity to grow with the organization, all the while having the flexibility and autonomy to put your fingerprint on the role and the way the team does business.
What does Zoovu do?
Ever tried finding the right laptop, facial cream or even washing machine online? Not easy, right? That's the problem we're solving for more than 2,500 businesses and millions of consumers worldwide, every second. Our industry-leading conversational search platform allows business users to create, configure, design, monitor and optimize digital sales assistants. Like a salesperson in a store, those "virtual salespeople" help consumers find the right product through a natural human-like conversation. Both leading enterprise businesses such as Amazon, 3M or P&G as well as small and medium-sized retailers and brands use Zoovu to help their customers, increase online sales, improve their customer experience, and gain valuable consumer insights.
Due to our continued growth, we are looking for an amazing VP Customer Success who is looking to challenge themselves and progress their career.
This role is open in for remote employee within the UK or US East Coast
As an VP Customer Success, you will be reporting to the CCO and you lead multiple teams across multiple regions and are responsible for the health and retention of the entire portfolio of accounts across these teams. You are responsible for creating and implementing processes and policies designed to enable the Customer Success team to operate efficiently and at scale. You are a strong leader, both and externally, with the ability to manage across all levels
- Develop effective KPI’s-focused customer success programs to ensure successful onboarding, adoption, retention, renewal and expansion for our customers base
- Increase overall customer lifetime value through higher product adoption, usage, customer satisfaction and overall health score
- Define and drive the ideal customer experience in close partnership with senior leadership across Product, Marketing and Sales
- Lead and scale a world-class Customer Success organization, attracting, developing and retaining experienced leaders and high potential employees
- Lead VP & C-Level engagement, as well as strategic working relationships with key stakeholders across our customers base
- Proactively lead a strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, and critical milestones for assigned accounts on an annual basis
- Oversee the creation of comprehensive account plans which demonstrate a detailed strategy for fully servicing the needs of, and maximizing the value, of each account
- Conduct regular account reviews and check-ins to ensure customer satisfaction and identify incremental sales opportunities
- Maintain an appropriate level of knowledge regarding all available Zoovu solutions
- 8+ years of experience in Customer Success Leadership at a SaaS company
- Proven ability to lead strategic projects involving various stakeholders
- Proven ability to meet and exceed service standards and KPIs
- Demonstrated ability to successfully and independently manage multiple project and resolve issues
- Ability to tackle issues with a sense of urgency while maintaining professionalism and accuracy
- Proven ability to function as a point of escalation and make strong decisions
- Understanding of customer MSAs, order forms and other terms. Ability to negotiate pricing and externally.
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; excellent presentation skills
- Outstanding customer relationship skills. Proven ability to lead executive level customer conversations.
- Proven ability of attracting as well as nurturing great talent into the Customer Success Team, you have experience identifying and developing managers from within the team as well as developing challenging career paths for more junior roles within the team
- Ability to travel to customer sites as needed
- Prior experience with agency/e-Commerce systems or related software/applications - advantage
- Bachelor’s Degree in STEM, MBA – advantage