VP, Customer Experience (Account Management)
5 - 7 years experience • Professional, Scientific & Technical Services
Who You Are:
You are a leader, decision- maker, and expert communicator. You have at least 6 years of professional experienceworking with Internet technologies, and 5+ years of leading teams. You’re known for your creative thinking skills, are a skilled problem solver, mediator and people manager..
Here at G5, the VP, Account Management is responsible for providing strategic and tactical direction for the Account Management and Customer Care Teams. This position will direct and develop teams and managers with day to day operations, as well as provide day-to-day leadership within G5. Responsible for maximizing growth and profitability, and maintaining Employee and Client Happiness.
If this sounds like an opportunity you just can’t pass up, we encourage you to apply!
Your Next Challenge:
- Ensure Client retention through increased client performance, product knowledge and employee training
- Achieve company goals for increased adoption of products and services for existing clients
- Manage and develop the Account Management and Customer Care Teams
- Strategic planning and execution to enhance profitability, productivity and efficiency throughout the company’s operations
- Ensure effective hiring and training of all team members
- Interacts regularly with executive team and individual department heads to ensure that company’s operational priorities are aligned with total company direction
What You’ll Need:
- 6-8 years of experienceworking with Internet technologies;
- 5+ years in a leadership position, managing team leads and directors
- The ability to make administrative and procedural decisions and judgments
- Excellent communication, problem solving and creative thinking skills
- Conflict resolution and/or mediation skills
- The ability to plan, develop and coordinate multiple projects