Requisition Number: NV-14243
Founded in 1956, Williams-Sonoma, Inc. is the premier specialty retailer of high-quality products for the kitchen and home in the United States. Our family of brands are Williams-Sonoma, Pottery Barn, Pottery Barn Kids, PBteen, West Elm, Williams-Sonoma Home, Rejuvenation, and Mark and Graham. These brands are among the best known and most respected in the industry. We offer beautifully-designed, stylish and functional products for every area of the home, including the kitchen, living room, bedroom, home office, closet, laundry room and even outdoor spaces. We've seen some big changes since our first brick-and-mortar store opened more than half of a century ago. What hasn't changed is our passion for high-quality products, functional design, outstanding customer service, and enhancing the lives of our customers and the communities where we operate. Today, we're a multi-brand, multi-channel, global enterprise supported by state-of-the-art technology and some of the most talented teams in retailing - and we're always looking for new energy and ideas.
The Customer Care Center's mission is to ensure the road between the first mile and the last mile are inspirational and seamless to our customers. We are looking for a strong leader to take our customer service to the next level.
Come build a home with us.
The successful candidate for this role will impact the Williams Sonoma brands through strong leadership and innovation. This role brings value to the company by providing an internal forward-thinking resource that can help us ensure world class customer service through staffing, and managing business metrics to include voice of the customer. Proven senior leader to inspire and lead 1,500 associates (up to 4,000 during peak season) across 4 offices and 10 states to deliver excellent customer service.
* Demonstrated experience in developing others
* Own the customer experience and drive world class customer service, using quality scores and voice of the customer as barometers.
* Capable of leading customer care teams and identify improvements to process and customer experience, to be shared across all sites as best practices
* Strategic leader who can identify process improvements and develop solutions, and lead execution
* Lead the teams to meet all KPIs, such as quality, efficiencies, cost per contact, and to meet all service levels.
* Lead meetings to discuss and review performance and innovate new ideas for performance enhancements.
* Drive participation in regular visits to site activities including AOS roundtable discussions, management discussions and conduct agent side-by-side call monitoring.
* Partner with finance in the annual and ongoing budget process to ensure a well thought out plan is able to be executed to deliver expected results.
* Solutions oriented with an entrepreneurial spirit
* Passionate about leading and growing an innovative leadership team
* Enjoy engaging and communicating across a variety of stakeholders
* Willing to flex leadership style and able to get their hands dirty to drive initiatives
* Strong desire to learn and share new ideas in an effort to inspire yourself and the surrounding team.
* Thoughtful, transparent, and positive approach to work and colleague interactions.
* Desire to experiment and use data to drive decisions
Strong attention to detail in an effort to give end users an incredible experience
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent education and experience in Business Management or related field.
* 5-7 years of relevant professional experience which includes a minimum 2-3 years in each of the following areas 1) Managing a customer success team, including remote management 2) Cross functional team management 3) Customer relationship management
* Ability to scale and develop customer success teams
* Experience creating an engaging environment for associates
* Experience creating, analyzing and executing large budgets across several departments
* Experience with branding and Voice of Customer (VOC) across multiple complex brands
* Solid experience managing a remote workforce
* Experience with social channels including social media, chat, email and phone