Responsible for all Information Technology for York Finance, HR and Legal. This will include oversight of all IT work done in these areas for York subsidiaries including Careworks and MCMC.
Responsibilities will include:
- Information technology advocate for all York corporate functions.
- Technology strategist helping York corporate functions develop strategic and operating plans. Be a business partner to the Chief Financial Officer, Chief Human Resources Officer, Chief Sales Officer, Chief Marketing Officer, General Counsel and their departments.
- Develop and implement application and technology road-maps to help lift corporate functions to a new level of efficiency, productivity and performance.
Significant travel expected – 30% to 50%.
Expected candidate background:
- Experience leading information technology for a midsize or larger company ($500M+) in one or more corporate applications: finance, human resources, sales, marketing and legal.
- Experience as a second line manager or higher in information technology management.
Experience leading one of more: corporate finance, sales & marketing or human resources applications
Job Location Dublin, Ohio, United States Position Type