- New account development, account management, operations for all of NRTs Direct Corporate and Affinity business relationships.
- Overall marketing, sales and account management strategy, and execution with business unit sales people and a partnership with all directors of relocation and client development for maintenance and development of new business lines.
- The daily operations in Minnesota and New England Service Centers for direct corporate and affinity clients.
- Contract negotiation, partner selection, and sales and marketing of the NRT Van Line program. This program includes both direct corporate client programs as well as appropriate COD offerings to be made available to all NRT affiliated Independent Contractor agents.
- P&L of NRT Direct Corp direct and affinity programs as well as national NRT van line programs.
- Working effectively with other members of Company Generate Business leadership team as well as NRT LOC SR leadership, both functional and operational, to ensure BU is aligned with the Realogy, NRT and Company Generated Business missions and business strategies.
- Representing NRT LLC and Company Generate Business division in appropriate trade organizations and at industry meetings, serving as subject matter expert and speaker where possible.
- Additional special projects as assigned by the President, Company Generated Business.
- At least five years of leadership experience in a relocation management company, Residential Real Estate Brokerage, real estate relocation department, or closely related industry required.
- Bachelor’s DegreeRequired
- Extensive knowledge of and experience in the relocation management industry.
- WERC CRP Designation or willingness to obtain one
- Previous ongoing direct contact with corporate or affinity member organization decision makers
- Strong technology skills required. Knowledge of, or ability to learn, company CRM platforms (Zap, Relocation Software and InTouch), Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Professional, Cognos and MIS reporting tools
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Successful leadership of a service delivery team required.
- Platform and classroom style public speaking experiencerequired
- Strong financialreporting and analytical skills required.
- Significant knowledge of residential real estate industry and van line industry strongly preferred.
- Experience with successful conversion of online consumer leads preferred
- Current real estate license a plus
- Successful leadership of a multi-locational team preferred.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced, high volume environment
Travel requirements may include:
- Travel to industry conferences
- Travel to Local, Regional and National client companies and Organizations
- Travel between NRT Headquarters and other Centers of Company Generate Business
- Travel between MN and NE centers
- Overnight travel: 30-50%