- Independently lead research and analysis on multiple, simultaneous projects
- Envision, create and execute consumer learning priorities to address dynamic needs of the brand and key categories
- Design, manage and execute consumer research projects (both with and without 3rd party research partners) using a variety of qualitative and quantitative research methodologies
- Experience utilizing media models to gain insights into consumer purchase behavior and return on investment of key marketing campaigns
- Analyze large data sets and develop custom models/algorithms to uncover trends, patterns and insights in customer data
- Determine the right set of statistical techniques to use for a given problem, (e.g., Purchase behaviors, Propensity to buy, ‘Look alike’ modeling, etc.)
- Demonstrated track record of turning data into meaningful and actionable business insights
- Employ innovative new methods and approaches to uncover rich consumer insights; use insights to develop strategic approaches to engage target customers in the brand and category.
- Leverage internal and external resources to provide the global brand team, key categories and regions with a view of trends (cultural, category, fashion, etc.) and the future that will help enable the development of differentiated customer solutions
Team Management & Activation:
- 12 – 15+ years of innovation insights, market research, consumer insights, future trends, or related field for consumer facing companies
- Proven skills in quantitative and qualitative research methodologies and data analysis
- Experience developing and analyzing media models, either in-house or in partnership with third parties.
- Experience leveraging advanced analytical techniques to build practical, data-driven programs for improving business KPIs
- Degree in Social Sciences, Statistics, Market Research, Mathematics, Decision Science, Data Science, Econometrics, or related fields, Advanced Degree a plus
- Proficient in mining data from multiple sources: large consumer data sets, behavioral data, social sentiment, and primary and secondary research
- This position is based in Baltimore, MD and requires some domestic and international travel.