Las Vegas, NV
Industry: Hospitality & Recreation•
Posted 26 days ago
This position based in Las Vegas, will lead and control all commercial aspects of the Las Vegas project and ensure that the project is delivered within budget expectations and provides best valve to MSG.
Manage the performance and delivery of the cost and commercial team for the project whether they be direct MSG team members or third-party consultants.
Monitor and review all project financial commitments and payments to ensure they are made in accordance with contractual requirements and MSG policies and procedures.
In conjunction with the cost and commercial team develop and maintain the project budget and costs reporting systems.
Provide direct oversight and direction to the planning/scheduling, risk management, document management and PMIS functions.
· Identify key commercial or contract issues which have an impact on the project and recommend mitigation measures
· Establish, periodically review, and improve the procedures adopted across the project in terms of contract management, cost management, scope/change management to achieve a consistent and coordinated approach
· With input from the Project Cost Consultants establish, monitor and report against Baseline Programme Budget based on individual Project Forecast Costs and Infrastructure Forecast Costs.
· Provide visibility to MSG Management on the following schedule information:
Convene cost and commercial meetings with Project Managers/Lead Consultants/Cost Consultant to discuss/report progress/key issues.
Preparation of regular and ad-hoc reports, coordinating the input from internal and external contributors including:
· Weekly 'timeline report'.
· Weekly report for Las Vegas.
· Monthly report for Las Vegas.
Assisting the Development and Construction team with the preparation of ad-hoc documents and completion of specific technical tasks. This will cover both project management and procurement disciplines.
Establish and maintain productive relationships with key stakeholders to support their engagement in all areas of responsibility.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
Candidates who have completed 60 credits of college-level coursework (representing 2 years), or have shown similar self-development through certifications, trade school coursework, etc. are preferred.
Educational requirements may differ from job to job based on the role.
At MSG we value diversity and are looking for extraordinary employees of all backgrounds! MSG is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, MSG complies with all applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in all locations.