As a VP, Client Strategy, you will manage client relationships while developing and leading multi-faceted digital strategies leveraging our integrated software solutions and digital delivery teams -- all for some of the most recognized brands in the world. You’ll identify and drive growth opportunities, fostering innovation that delivers on our clients’ business goals. And you’ll constantly push the limits of talent acquisition to change the way companies and candidates connect. It’s one of the roles at TMP that allows you to engage with all of our offerings – from software, media and metrics to creative and brand.
What does a great VP, Client Strategy do?
As the primary owner of your client relationships you'll be expected to anticipate client challenges, coordinate solutions for those challenges, and manage and develop the relationships necessary to increase our value and the reputation of TMP. You’ll be continually seeking innovative, digitally-oriented solutions to our clients’ recruitment marketing needs, and crafting strategies for implementing those solutions.
- The Client Strategist oversees a portfolio of clients, managing high-level client relationships, and working with them to define and distill their goals. S/he develops strategy to support those goals, creates success metrics, and leads client services teams to execute stellar service delivery.
- You will continually use your deep understanding of your clients’ business, including in-depth knowledge of industry segment, competitor behaviors, and target audiences, along with your knowledge of software, digital marketing, mobile, brand, creative, etc., to position TMP’s solutions so that they support clients’ goals.
- You will lead the integration of our proprietary career site software as a central part of your clients’ digital strategy, and will ensure our software platform is a productive part of that strategy.
- The Client Strategist is responsible for interpreting and presenting data analytics for media and digital properties, as well as using the learnings to make adjustments.
- You'll be responsible for ownership of client presentations, as well as coordinating agendas aimed at efficient and productive meetings.
- As a senior member of Account Services, you will lead and mentor Account Executives and Account Directors, developing their skills and knowledge and helping to expand connections across TMP departments and offices.
- As the client advocate, you will ensure our digital strategy delivery and support teams are working together to prevent or resolve support issues quickly.
Requirements for Consideration
- 7+ years of experience developing and presenting complex custom digital solutions within a digital marketing, PR, and/or advertising agency environment. Experience with HR technology preferred.
- A deep understanding of digital platforms, tools, technologies, and trends, and a passion for innovation on all fronts.
- Knowledge of audience segmentation, ideally candidate segments (e.g. campus recruiting, military, diversity, etc.).
- Strong analytical skills and working knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Excellent presentation skills are required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.