The Vice President of Client Services is an advocate for our client and an industry Subject Matter Expert. They are at the forefront of engaging with our client and addressing their business challenges by leveraging WNS resources to deliver solutions to the client’s business and strategic priorities. The VP of Client Services will have overall responsibility for ensuring a high level of client satisfaction and accountability for all aspects of governance of the client relationship.
- Act as the client advocate and trusted advisor to ensure that solutions are developed to resolve the client’s business challenges through leveraging WNS’ expertise and capabilities. In particular, being able to have meaningful business conversations with a client executive-level audience is considered critical to the role.
- Own and ensure the cadence of governance process established in partnership with the client
- Direct the development of processes, systems, reporting, analysis infrastructure and program services to support accountability for program delivery
- Provide strategic and technical oversight of client programs and services.
- Provide guidance and collaboration with operations to ensure delivery of quality products and services to the client
- Manage custom, ad-hoc requests and modifications to the standard program(s) on an as needed basis
- Manage a team and develop them to meet the needs of our clients.
- Direct client implementations, ensuring a smooth transition from the business development process to ongoing operations and management.
- Establish a client relationship map and foster relationship building across the client and WNS.
- Serves as the “Go-To” subject matter expert for problem resolution and solutions as needed by the client
- Effectively manage expectations of our client through proper communication
- Establishes policy and procedures to assure compliance with best practices, regulatory standards, and client service requirements.
- 15+ years of executive level account management experience required, with track record of increasing accountability and relationship building
- 15+ years of experience in managed care/utilization management required
- 10+ years of experience with all LOB’s (Medicare, Medicaid and Commercial) preferred
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills to foster collaboration and project management among cross-functional teams and clients.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, with the ability to communicate efficiently with individuals at all levels, including C-Suite
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills with excellent attention to detail
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills, able to build rapport and credibility quickly with an executive-level audience
- Negotiation and influencing skills with a strong business acumen
- High degree of emotional intelligence
- Proven project management, task management and execution management skills
- Experience working in cross functional and matrixed management operating teams
- Possess excellent organization and time-management skills to effectively prioritize and manage multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Healthcare or Business-related field required or combination of education and experience will be accepted