$200K — $250K *
The Brand Services Director is critical role in the growth and success of Feedvisor’s Brand Services capability. Specifically, the role is integral to multiple growth areas of the team:
• Growing and Managing Clients & Team (Account Mgmt)
• Expanding Our Enterprise Client Base (New Business / Sales)
• Deepening and Adding New Offerings (Strategy & Product)
The ideal individual for the role excels at working/leading VP/C-level Clients, understands how to engage and sell new tech-enabled services into Enterprise Brand/Fortune 500 companies, and can lead and grow a diverse team of Amazon experts across account management, strategy, media, and intelligence offerings, all while being willing/able to be entrepreneurial, nimble, and get into the weeds as needed. The role reports into the General Manager, Brands Services.
More specifically, the priorities for the role include:
Client & Team Management
New Business Development.
Amazon Ecosystem Expertise
• 8+ years’ experience in an account/client management role, ideally at a media or ecommerce agency
• Experience working with large Enterprise/Global brands in areas of media, ecommerce, and/or consulting
• Proven track record of selling through recommendations to internal teams and/or clients
• Demonstrated success in turning ideas into actions
• Fluency in media/advertising/technology industry terms and trends
• Ability to manage client expectations and priorities
• Experience presenting to mid and/or senior-level clients
• Work comfortably in dynamic, time-intensive environments
Nice to Haves
• Understanding of Vendor and key metrics on Amazon
• Knowledge about how Amazon marketing and performance affects the purchase funnel
• An understanding of optimizing product detail pages including titles, key features, and A+ content.
• An understanding of Amazon account operations, logistics, and the fees that may be associated with them
Valid through: 1/24/2022