As the leader of our talented and fast-growing teams you will be responsible for engaging and championing key stakeholder relationships and driving customer adoption and value realization across Commercial, Enterprise and Global account growth. You will inspire your team to help customers adopt Illusive technology while helping to promote new ways to work within their own organizations.
Reporting to the CRO, the Vice President of Client Services will be responsible for:
Your direct reports will be responsible for all commercial and technical aspects of our accounts, and you will partner with Illusive Sales Leaders to create industry focused playbooks across our global customer base.
Your primary strategic objective will be to develop the right focus and balance of Customer Success and Professional Services for customer delivery, value realization, adoption and utilization of Illusive technology by building awesome relationships and drive lifetime value realization.
- Lead and own Customer Success and Professional Services’ P&L responsibility and deliver on ambitious annual growth targets
- Develop new and creative approaches to ensure that customers love our technology and can easily prove value
- Build a well oiled machine between the professional services, customer success and sales teams to produce one customer experience from implementation to expansion and renewal
- Demonstrate and exercise knowledge of project management with detailed project tracking tools and processes
- Create successful conditions for customer’s growth and expansion through project delivery and high customer satisfaction NPS scores
- Create a playbook and cadence for all aspects of delivery and customer success and continue to refine value-based metrics and scorecards which allow for a fast and predictable snapshot of account health.
- Scale the Customer Success & Professional Services teams through employee experience, recruitment, training, and development.
- You have a demonstrated understanding of SaaS business models, technology adoption/utilization, consulting and customer satisfaction
- You are comfortable being hands-on, detail-orientated and shifting between the tactical and strategic actions with effective executive and team communication skills and techniques
- You are driven to serve the growth needs of the team by leveraging a career mentoring approach and advocating employee advancement opportunities.
- Must be an inspirational communicator and motivator of the Customer Success and Professional Services Teams
- An advocate for Illusive’s customers internally and externally. You will be on stage. You need to inspire.
- You have built successful Professional Services teams and experienced every part of the full life cycle from scoping and quoting through delivery
- Analytical by nature, you value data-driven decisions and transparency.
- Up to 50% estimated travel time for customer, internal and other business needs