As a Vice President within Client Leadership, you'll lead teams on the execution of our most complex market research studies for our most strategic local and global clients. You'll leverage your expertise to manage and grow a group of existing client accounts and will work with a cross-functional team of analysts, project managers, commercial leads and solution consultants to ensure we deliver the highest quality of research to our clients.
As a Vice President within Client Leadership, your responsibilities will include:
- Team Management: Manage teams within an office, including resource management across the team and responsible for inspiring the team and building culture. Develops team to provide exceptional consultation.
- Business Strategy: Lead strategic initiatives to deliver profitable growth across team. Help define strategy, goals and objectives for assigned accounts. Partner with New Business on new opportunities.
- Client Management: Build relationships with senior client stakeholders and lead client discussions/ act as thought leader to clients showing how business outcomes are achieved via our offer. Lead strategic account planning and execution for accounts.
- Insights Delivery: Craft compelling stories, translate data into insights that address key client business issues and are presented to the client in a straight-forward way.
- Financial Management: Monitor and deliver against specific account revenue targets, as well as, plan and forecast future revenue across client accounts
To succeed, you'll need:
- 9+ years of experience managing high volume quantitative research studies, interfacing with clients to proactively deliver on agreed KPIs., including 3+ years managing people.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Social Sciences or related field, Masters preferred
- Proven analytical expertise and storytelling experience – must be able to turn data into an insightful story.
- Proven track record to positively impact client outcomes and ability to influence clients.
- Excellent verbal and written communication with internal/external clients using logical reasoning and problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability developing strong relationships that drive internal/external customer satisfaction.
- Natural curiosity, a can-do attitude and comfort with ambiguity.