Palo Alto Networks is looking for a Chief Privacy Officer to lead our privacy team and develop a best-in-class global privacy program. Reporting to the General Counsel, our Chief Privacy Officer will be a key leader in our legal team and company, and will work closely with the CISO, Internal Audit, Product leaders, and other members of senior management.
This individual will lead a team focused on building an industry-leading privacy program and ensuring our compliance with GDPR, CCPA/CPRA, and other global privacy regulations; guide development of our global privacy strategy; advise on incident response; and provide advice on best privacy practices for Palo Alto Network's products and services.
In this role, you will:
- Lead a team to build an industry-leading and scalable global privacy program.
- Lead the development and evolution of our global privacy strategies, policies and practices, and effectively champion privacy-forward initiatives and priorities within the business teams and senior leadership.
- Lead the marketing support team, on all commercial and integrated privacy issues.
- Participate in reporting directly to senior leadership on our privacy program, and engage with regulatory authorities and other external stakeholders.
- Advise on the business impacts of global data protection laws and regulations on business initiatives and identify risks and gaps in our processes to ensure compliance and maintenance of industry-leading privacy posture.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to identify legal requirements and best practices, and translate them into clear, actionable steps.
- Drive internal awareness of privacy and data protection matters.
- Collaborate with global legal and business teams across multiple time zones.