In partnership with Realogy’s Chief Human Resources Officer (CHRO) and the Strategy Office, the Vice President, Change Management will ensure employee alignment and empowerment to Realogy’s growth strategy execution.
This role has a tremendous opportunity for impact and the chance to be a part of a growing organization poised for exciting changes ahead.
Overall, the role will develop approaches to address change management business process, communication & training to transition from current to future state, including:
Apply Change Model & Methodologies:
- Deploy a reliable, predictable and reproducible change model; define success and implement sound measurements of change.
- Leverage change management methodologies and best practices that bolster our employee engagement and embrace our culture and values.
- Lead the continued development and evolution of a Change Management discipline across all initiatives; drive accountability to ensure projects leverage consistent change tools and methodologies.
- Lead cross-functional teams with a focus on change management in support of the strategic projects roadmap; build wide-spread support of key themes that will govern execution.
- Champion, challenge and coach business leaders and senior executives to promote full adoption and leadership accountability.
- Collaborate and partner closely with leaders at all levels to drive and focus on the processes required to enable systematic organizational change.
- Track and continually refine evolving roles/responsibilities of all levels toward change adoption.
- Surface obstacles and risks that jeopardize change initiatives/user adoption and devise solutions to mitigate/resolve.
Communication Plan Execution:
- Ensure a robust communication plan that creates ongoing, aligned and inspirational messaging to rally employees around a common vision.
- Oversee implementation of all internal and external cross-Realogy communication plans and events.
Your background includes:
- 8-10 years’ experience in Change Management
- 7+ years’ experience working with Executive Leadership
- Ideally management consultant (“Big Four” preferred) experience
- 5-7 years’ experience leading change teams comprised of internal business leaders and/or a project team of external consultants
- 3-5 yrs driving enterprise wide change management initiatives