ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Scale SFDC strategy and execution to support business needs and DBS Growth initiatives such as Funnel Management and Transformative Marketing
- Manage third party tele-lead generation firm, create/execute inside sales strategy, determine when/if to bring this function in-house
- Leverage expertise to provide analytics to support the business in the areas of commissions, stack rankings, forecasting, budgeting, funnel metrics and analyses around the installed base
- Own pricing strategy including contract tracking and compliance, annual price increases and pricing for new products/markets/segments
- Own and oversee all aspects of the sales training process including strategy, curriculum development and execution for new hire training as well as ongoing training and coaching for the existing sales team
- Manage the Mobile Xperience Center (demo van) and track its ROI
- Drive a sense of continuous improvement by conducting transactional process improvement (TPI) kaizen events to reduce waste and improve efficiencies in back office areas
- Deliver strategic direction to provide the right structure and management of groups that support day-to-day operations including order management, regional sales coordinators and customer master data.
- Work with other Danaher OpCos to incorporate best practices
- Collaborate with other Cepheid functions and Commercial teams (i.e., EMENA/WA, APAC) to ensure alignment of systems, business operations and best practices
- Assist in due diligence and integration of potential acquisition targets. Ensure successful integration of systems and processes for any acquired companies.
Education or Experience (in years):
- Bachelor’s degree with 20+ years of experience OR
- Master’s/Doctoral degree with 18+ years of experience AND