More information about this job:
Play a lead role in soliciting new business for CROSSMARK, interface with management of prospective clients, conduct needs assessment, determine appropriate service proposition and negotiate compensation.
- Build and maintain a viable pipeline of prospective clients
- Uncover needs and wants of existing and potential clients.
- Create, develop and present business plans that solicit new business to CROSSMARK
- Effectively communicate to prospective clients the CROSSMARK difference
- Develop and maintain industry knowledge/best practices - SME
- Communicate effectively with C Suite and above
- Measure and evaluate strategic business goals
- Deliver measurable results resulting in ongoing growth for both the client and CROSSMARK.
- Participate and contribute to the strategic plan for the department.
- Operate with integrity in building a solid reputation for our company and yourself.
- Understand current business issues and opportunities within our industry.
- Stay active in industry committees and conferences to enhance our and your image.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
Education/Experience: Bachelor’s Degree and 5 years experience in the CPG industry.
Computer Skills: PC literate.
Supervisory Responsibilities: This job has supervisory requirements.
Work environment: Office environment with extensive travel requirements.