Las Vegas, NV
Industry: Hospitality & Recreation•
5 - 7 years
Posted 53 days ago
IGT is the global leader in gaming. We enable players to experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated segments, from Gaming Machines to Lotteries to Interactive. We have a well-established local presence and relationships with governments and regulators in more than 100 countries around the world, and create value by adhering to the highest standards of service, integrity, and responsibility. IGT has over 12,000 employees.
Lead business development strategy design and execution, providing active sales support and assistance through the process of identifying, securing, negotiating, closing and initiating the delivery of our PlayShot (Sports Betting) product, as well as “after sales” relationship management for sports betting accounts.
• Owns business development strategy, planning and execution for expanding PlayShot Sports Betting solutions (SW+HW) in the U.S.
• Maintains high level commercial relationships with largest sports betting customers to ensure long term revenue growth and retention of our most important customers.
Specific responsibilities and tasks will include:
• Support the direct Selling by IGT of PlayShot offerings to existing IGT US corporate customers
This support will be required at all stages of the sales cycle, including advising in the development of prospect lists, opportunity filtering, developing messaging and collaterals, competitor analysis, internal training and education in our products, deal structuring, negotiating and contracts, financial projections and discounting strategy, supporting in any closing negotiations and then handover to the delivery process.
• Develop and pursue up-selling opportunities with existing customers including for additional services or equipment.
• Work with Sales, Product Management and Operational Support teams to provide insight into current and future customer needs, sales KPIs and competitive threats.
• Interface with product management to ensure the proper product messaging is communicated in product literature, sales presentations and publications.
• Act as an ambassador for IGT’s Sports Betting solutions at trade conferences and other forums where we are seeking to build our profile as leaders and acknowledged experts in this area.
• Expertise in the U.S. Sports Betting operations and/or commercial environment is strongly preferred but not essential. Familiarity with and strong interest in the product area is essential (even if developed abroad).
• Familiarity with the US casino industry operating and commercial environment is a requirement, ideally gathered through at least three years at a senior level working in or supplying technologies/services to U.S. Casinos.
• Minimum of 5 years high level B2B business development experience in a comparable field, preferably regulated if not in gambling, is a requirement. Candidate will be able to demonstrate a track record in strategic and complex sales to corporate customers.
• Strong presentation, negotiation and (written and verbal) communication skills, strong emotional intelligence and strategic capability to play “the long game” as well as being a “closer” of deals.
• Bachelor Degree is preferred but experience counts higher.
Keys to Success
• Building collaborative relationships
• Decision making
• Drive results
• Foster innovation
• Personal energy
Requisition ID: 611