Add details for this role
• Consistently exhibits behavior and communication skills that demonstrate DaVita Medical Group's commitment to superior customer service, including quality, care and concern with each and every internal and external customer.
• Add Job Specifics for this Senior Executive Role
• Uses, protects, and discloses DaVita Medical Group patients’ protected health information (PHI) only in accordance with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) standards.
• Performs additional duties as assigned. Education:
• Minimum: Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college and/or a professional certification requiring formal education beyond a two-year college.
• Preferred: Master’s degree.
• Minimum: Over 7 years and up to and including 10 years of experience.
• Preferred: 4 to 6 years of management experience in healthcare.
• Preferred: Medical group or IPA operations management experience.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Computer literate.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
• Ability to type 25 wpm.
• Demonstrated effective management abilities.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work cooperatively with peers and subordinates.
• Ability to act professionally under pressure.