- Define BPaaS and BPO go-to-market strategy based on market needs and CHC capabilities. Develop and progress deal pipeline from opportunity to close in order to meet or exceed quota. Build and lead a sales team to scale as the business grows.
- Create and execute a partner strategy to support the go-to-market strategy.
- Special projects as assigned.
20 years of experience in the payer market with focus and expertise in service and/or technology delivery.
Bachelor’s Degree required. An advanced degree in business or health administration strongly preferred.
- Candidate should have deep and broad understanding of the healthcare payer, especially in current trends and the future direction of this rapidly changing industry.
- Experience selling large BPO and/or BPaaS deals in the payer space
- Experience with Accountable Care and Population Health Management approaches
- Understanding of payer-provider contracting, billing, coding, claims, and accounts receivable processes
- Understanding of current trends in value-based care
- Demonstrated ability to manage and progress large, complex payer deals from first contact through contract close in the payer space.
- Strong executive presence combined with deep domain knowledge enabling the individual to have high impact anywhere from the C-Suite to functional leaders
- Strong sales experience from successfully carrying a sales quota through managing sales teams in dynamic growth areas.
- Significant knowledge and experience of payer core systems, including in-depth knowledge of claims engine(s).
- Demonstrated ability to develop and manage strategic partnerships.
- Experience navigating large, matrixed organizations to identify growth opportunities, build consensus and create new revenue opportunities.
- Strong personal computer literacy required including working knowledge of relevant software packages such as Microsoft Office (Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Word)
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
Travel and Hours:
- This position may be based remotely
- 60-80% travel is required with this position