As a Vice President of Business Development you will…
- Be accountable for all aspects of the sales process from prospecting to qualification to closing in order to generate new business of $2-3 Million in total revenue.
- Develop an action-oriented plan that identifies new prospects, generates revenue opportunities, and adds new accounts and logos.
- Work collaboratively with our client leadership team to bring visibility around our capabilities, develop measurement recommendations, and drive growth among new and existing clients.
- Maintain a sales pipeline, forecast revenues and provide regular activity reports to management.
- Constantly think of innovative ways to sell into the world's leading media companies.
- Present complex sales presentations to senior-level clients in the industry with ease.
- Create and maintain relationships with key contacts from within your assigned territory.
- Understand the competitive landscape and report back to the organization on points of differentiation.
To succeed, you will need…
- 7+ years of experience in selling market research, analytics, etc. to Insights, Advertising and Marketing professionals.
- A growth mindset with new business development experience selling complex media solutions while consistently hitting goals/quotas of $2MM +.
- Media knowledge – You will know how the digital media ecosystem works, how media publishers operate day-to-day and who the strategic decision makers are.
- Technical knowledge and savviness to be able to understand how to integrate research solutions into evolving media platforms
- Experience making consulting-oriented presentations to executive-level audiences while being able to speak at a high-level about research and it's intended ROI.
- Understanding and knowledge of brand and/or digital advertising research preferred.