$250K — $500K+*
The Network Vice President, Business Development will organize and lead both Regional and Network business strategy and initiatives in support of advancing HMH brand, growth, ambulatory and transformation initiatives. As a strategic thought leader, the VP evaluates and executes business development opportunities; identifies and develops growth opportunities, grows key services and service lines, and assesses strategic partnerships and market opportunities. Within Region, the Network Vice President is responsible for organizing and business strategy and ambulatory initiatives that advance the HMH agenda within specific HMH Regions. Working in a matrix model the Network VP will support the organization and execution of specific business and implementation efforts in support of in-Regional leadership teams and as strategic advisor to HMH Network leaders. Network-wide duties will include resourcing all manner of strategic initiatives that advance transformation and growth across the entire Network service area. Principal responsibilities will include management of the assessment and development of new services and/or programs which will increase customer focus, better respond to community, physician and customer needs, enhance the HMH brand and competitively advantage the organization in the external marketplace.
1. Utilizes information and insights gained through relationships to advance HMHÂ¿s strategic position through identification of opportunities and/or threats. 2. Works collaboratively with internal and external teams to evaluate and lead the due diligence, analysis and build-out of various partnership models that support Network transformation and market expansion 3. Responsible for providing strategic advisory support to one or more care transformation services (service lines): examples include cardiac services, orthopedics and rehab, pediatrics and oncology. 4. Improve the market positions of the organization and support attainment of desired growth objectives. 5. Coordinate and support medical staff development plans. Works with the SVP, Strategy / BD and Physician Enterprise leadership to establish physician recruitment goals. Ensures plans reflect growth, replacement clinical, service line, and academic needs. Coordinates implementation and tracks progress. 6. Orchestrate rollout of new ambulatory initiatives across regions and within Region based on program scale and effort to support further integration of physician enterprise and hospital resources in support of ambulatory site development. 7. Work together with Regional Presidents, Physician Enterprise Leaders, Strategy Leaders and Other Operating Units to develop plans to identify and cultivate new potential initiatives. 8. This position will manage the assessment and development of new services and/or programs which will increase customer focus, better respond to community, Physician and customer needs, increase volume and competitively advantage the organization in the external marketplace. 9. Facilitate Physician alignment in concert with (Regional leaders, physician relations staff and other Network participants). 10. Responsible for leading implementation on numerous Regional initiatives outlined in the Regional strategic plan 11. Support ambulatory strategy formulation and lead ambulatory development (implementation) initiatives within assigned HMH hospital/region and to ensure evaluation of migrating Physician & Hospital programs to new outpatient sites of care. 12. Professional development of direct reports and contributing to a learning and transformative Strategy/ Business Development team.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
1. Master's degree required.
2. 7-10 years of health care industry experience or equivalent strategy work in other HC sectors or industries.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Preferred:
1. Strong experience organizing complex projects
2. Excellent business acumen, analytical capability and negotiations skills
3. Project management experience.
4. Hospital affiliation/partnership integration experience.
5. Experience working with medical staff and hospital leadership.
6. Management experience.
7. Budget experience.
Licenses and Certifications Required: Licenses and Certifications Preferred:
Valid through: 8/5/2020