We are on the hunt for an outstanding Business Development leader to drive revenue growth by building relationships and closing new business in the media agency arm of our custom research business. You will be responsible for prospecting new and existing clients and selling our data-driven media solutions and research. The role will focus on selling our advertising effectiveness research in the agency space in the NYC/Northeast market. The VP Business Development will be responsible for developing the messaging, approach, and execution of all customer acquisition strategies. This role requires solid hunting skills as well as someone who can consultatively sell technically complex solutions in this growing industry!
As a Vice President of Business Development you will…
- Consistently close new business and stay on target to meet and exceed quota of $2-3 Million in total revenue.
- Develop an action-oriented plan to target immediate revenue opportunities, generate new prospects, and grow new accounts and logos.
- Work collaboratively with our client services team to scope out and execute projects and deliverables you sell for new and existing clients.
- Constantly think of innovative ways to sell into the world’s leading digital agencies.
- Present complex sales presentations to very senior level players in the industry with ease.
To succeed, you will need…
- A hunting mindset with new business development experience selling complex media solutions while consistently hitting goals/quotas of $1MM +.
- Media Agency knowledge – You will know how agencies work, how their business operates day to day for their clients and who the strategic decision makers are.
- Technical knowledge and savviness to be able to understand how to integrate research solutions into complex digitalcampaigns
- Experience making consulting-oriented presentations to executive-level audiences while being able to speak at a high level about research and it’s intended ROI.
- Understanding and knowledge of brand awareness, brand favorability and purchase data preferred.