About the role:
In this role will be responsible for shepherding and safeguarding OpenWeb’s brand identity across visual and written communications, managing a team of creators—designers, writers, videographers—to build content that raises awareness among our Total Addressable Market (TAM), fuels pipeline creation, and increases reputation and mindshare among partners. You are a brand guru -- owning commercial, employer, and content branding across OpenWeb.
VP, Brand & Creative - What you’ll do:
- Lead creative strategy and bring the brand to life across content, design, and writing.
- Own the delivery of all marketing collateral and ensure it represents OpenWeb’s brand.
- Manage a team of content creators (designers, writers, videographers) to articulate OpenWeb’s brand across media formats and contexts.
- Manage multiple high-priority strategy projects simultaneously.
- Collaborate with the Senior Communications Director to inform company messaging.
- Collaborate with the Senior Growth Marketing Director to imbue performance channels with the brand.
- Manage stakeholders and deadlines by anticipating and communicating potential issues and blockers that may impede a project from completing on time, and implementing solutions.
- Communicate the progress of projects at major stages of their conception, creation, and execution.
- Create and manage schedules and timelines to facilitate the execution of all creative outputs.
What you’ll bring:
- 8-10+ years of experience leading Brand and Creative efforts - Ideally at agency or agency or in-house
- Strong writing and creative skills - a must!
- Start-up experience - a plus!
- Deep knowledge of the digital media ecosystem and AdTech players
- Proven track record of understanding publishers and advertisers needs
- Prior experience leading teams of content and brand strategists and creatives
- Excellent relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills