VP, Balance Transfer Marketing Lead
Less than 5 years experience • Financial Services
The Balance Transfer (Balcon) Marketing Lead will be responsible for managing the creative development and implementation of marketing for the ECM Balance Transfer program to drive revolving balances. He / She will partner with cross functional teams to help shape the communication strategy of the program while ensuring flawless execution of the marketing program.
•Develop and execute multi-channel communication strategies with a focus on improving digital channel engagement, designed to drive optimal response and return on investment.
•Coordinate the execution of all marketing collateral with Creative Management, Direct Mail Production, and Digital Management to ensure alignment with offer targeting and test designs.
• Partner with creative agencies to initiate new creative development, plan upcoming projects, provide feedback to ensure alignment to strategic vision, and address performance opportunities.
•Work with Risk and Decision Management to assess the performance of recent tests, identify champion strategies, and make roll-out decisions in a timely and disciplined manner.
•Conduct analysis using suite of customer/program reports to gain insights and identify opportunities for strategy development, including innovative customer treatments and marketing communications enhancements.
•Partner with Business Intelligence to get ongoing insights into Citi vs. industry pricing strategy, target wallets, promo mix, etc. and ensure we are in market with top competitive offers.
•Have sight over the execution of ECM balance transfer campaigns to ensure that strategies are implemented as intended and that proper controls are in place to promptly identify issues.
•Work with Control and Compliance to consistently evaluate and update policies and procedures to ensure a robust control environment
Opportunities to lead cross-functional teams, establish strategic roadmaps, and shape new communication strategies to drive customer engagement.
Tactical experience managing creative development and execution for marketing programs across channels and customer touchpoints.
Creative mindset and attention to detail with the demonstrated ability to synthesize, prioritize, and drive results with a high sense of urgency. In addition, effective and efficient project management to manage multiple campaigns simultaneously ensuring alignment to timelines and program dependencies.
Ability to communicate to all stakeholders and build effective partnerships across the organization. Hands on, pragmatic problem solver with ability to design solutions as well as anticipate problems and take proactive action.
• 3-7 years of business experience
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Strategic, critical, franchise thinker
• Strong sense of accountability and decisiveness in a strong work ethic culture
• Highly capable of driving change and innovation to deliver growth
• Pragmatic problem-solver, forward thinker with independence of thought
• Self-motivated with a passion to transform the Citi Cards business
• Strong communication, presentation and influencing skills
• Ability to create support and buy-in across a wide range of stakeholders; create a strong network of relationships among peers, internal partners, external constituencies, decision makers and stakeholders
• Promotes a culture of collaboration and teamwork across organizational boundaries; willing to break down functional silos to optimize business results and to facilitate the overall growth of the Citi Cards franchise
- Job ID: 17072554