VP, Authentication Fraud Risk Senior Analyst
About CitiCiti, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range offinancial products and services, including consumerbanking and credit, corporate andinvestmentbanking, securities brokerage, transaction services, andwealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing thecapital markets on behalf of our clients.Citi’sMission and Value Propositionexplains what we do andCiti Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providingfinancial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients’ and the public’s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this samediversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best peoplewant to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop to are widely available to all.The AuthenticationFraud Prevention Analyst position will beresponsible forsupporting theonboarding andsupport of key Authentication fraud tools. The position will reside within North AmericaFraud Risk Operations,reporting to an AuthenticationFraud Risk Manager within the NAM Authentication Strategy and Policy Team. The Analyst will act as an Authentication Tool subject matter expert across all of the North America (NAM) lines of business (Branded Credit Cards, Citi Retail Service Credit Cards and Citibank, N.A.). This position willwork with technology, fraud policy/operations and business teams on implementing tactical authentication projects and long term fraud prevention initiatives.
- Day to day Fraud Utility support of Pindrop Security vendor application
- Evaluate Authentication capabilities of vendor tools, identifying strengths and weaknesses prior to onboarding.
- Point of contact for authentication vendor implementations and projects
- Identify new vendor tools and products that can be leveraged for the authentication strategy and assist team with testing and analysis of new tools.
- Support integration of new tools and partner with peers to design overall process and procedures within the Call Centers.
- Strong focus on enhancing customer experience through authentication process changes while improving fraud risk control and minimizing losses.
- Partner with internal and external industry partners to assure the business achieves it’s regulatory, financial and policy obligations for fraud risk management.
- Represent the Authentication Strategy team on strategic related projects being driven by Fraud Risk Operations or Business Partners.
- Present data and strategies succinctly for management review and decision making.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in related field
- Qualified candidates will have 2+ years Fraud, Risk or Authentication operational experience in financial services
- Industry knowledge of Call Center/IVR processesstrongly desired
- Experience with change/problem management processes and procedures as it relates to financial services
- Experience with working with technology partners in identifying issues and resolutions
- Experience with gathering and reporting on key vendor tool metrics
- Must be a highly motivated self-starter and have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Must be innovative and creative in independently approaching and resolving problems and issues with strong customer focus
- Proven organizational skills with the ability to successfully prioritize and drive tasks through to completion
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to influence, including strong oral and written communication skills
- Flexible in approach and able to switch work on projects/topics quickly and easily
- Computer literacy with MS Office software products, process mapping and working with Visio strongly desired