It is an exciting time at Synchrony Financial ! We have a VP, Artificial Intelligence opening that can be based in either: Alpharetta, GA; Chicago, IL; Kettering, OH, OR Stamford, CT. Engage with us, Today!
Do you have Software Development in the Financial Services or FinTech space?Experience with Natural Language, Machine Learning and Robotic Process Automation? How about experience with Neuromorphic Computing, Collaborative Systems, Computer Vision / IoT / Robotics, Game Theory?
Are your answers YES to these questions !
The VP, Artificial Intelligence (AI) will help Synchrony develop and manage the CTO AI roadmap, aligning marketplace opportunities to Synchrony business objectives. The VP, Artificial Intelligence will also help Synchrony capitalize on this rapidly changing technology environment by working with the business and technology teams to explore, evaluate and deploy AI capabilities ensuring a cohesive and comprehensive Artificial Intelligence strategy.
- Work alongside multiple departments including operations, business development and information technologies to streamline AI efforts driving transformation across environment.
- Working with Emerging Technologies and Enterprise Architecture leadership and business teams to evaluate AI technologies including, but not limited to, Natural Language, Machine Learning and Robotic Process Automation capabilities to align to SYF business needs.
- Work closely with (often embedded in) the development teams to provide AI architecture services, including solution idealization, business value assessment, architecture design and leverage ensuring overall alignment to strategy.
- Develop and champion AI community ensuring a cohesive approach to AI leveraging technology and resources across the environment with a goal of accelerating AI deployment including, but not limited to Virtual Agent deployment, Robotic Process Automation and Machine Learning.
- Create guidelines and comprehensive communication approach for AI opportunity engagement and deployment ensuring efficiency and alignment to strategy.
- Develop and routinize best in class processes AI support in the organization
- Provide leadership to ensure adherence with all external and internal Compliance and Regulatory requirements; including an AI governance framework around customer and client data.
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationship with all internal and external key stakeholders.
- Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned
- Bachelor?s degree in Computer Science or advanced education in decision sciences/mathematics or related
- Minimum 10 years?experience in software development preferably for Financial Services or FinTech
- Minimum 3years?experience in deploying AI capabilities in an enterprise technology environment, preferably for Financial Services.
- Expertise at expert level AI capabilities such as Natural Language, Machine Learning and Robotic Process Automation.
- Experience at expert level in agile software development.
- Strong knowledge in architecture disciplines and working with Analytics, Big Data and Machine Learning.
- Demonstrated understanding of AI: Cognitive Computing (Deep Q&A) / Large Scale Machine Learning / Deep Learning
- Experience in Natural Language Processing / Audio & Speech Analytics
- Experience with Neuromorphic Computing, Collaborative Systems, Computer Vision / IoT / Robotics, Game Theory
- Business acumen in financial services, retailbanking and credit card processing is highly desirable
- Skills in concept visualization, communication to both technical and general audience
- Strong executive presence and communications skills.
- Excellent change management skills.
- Experience influencing internal and external decision-makers.
- Demonstrated success leading a team with proven track record of delivering results.
- Excellent people leadership skills and a proven track record of developing high potential talent.
- Self-starter, high level of motivation and ability to work well independently as well as motivate and energize teams.
- You must be 18years or older
- You must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- You must be willing to take a drug test, submit to a background investigation and submit fingerprints as part of the selection process
- You must be able to satisfy the requirements of Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
- If currently a Synchrony Financial Employee, you must have been in your current position for at least 6months (Level 4?7) or 24months (level 8 or greater), have at least a ?consistently meets expectations? performance rating and have the approval of your manager to post (or the approval of your manager and HR to apply if you don?t meet the time-in-job or performance requirement
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Reasonable Accommodation Notice:
- Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
- If you need special accommodations, please call our Career Support Line so that we can discuss your specific situation. We can be reached at 1-866-301-5627. Representatives are available from 8am ?5pm Monday to Friday, Central Standard Time.
Grade/Level: 14 Job ID: 1700004642