- Execute a global sales strategy, including forecasting and budgeting sales and bookings that drive corporate objectives and revenue growth expectations.
- Achieve a sales funnel with the ability to forecast and measure performance from lead generation through to close.
- Provide strong leadership and management of the global sales function, setting a unified direction for the team and ensure priorities are clear at all times.
- Ability to foresee, interpret and rapidly respond to market changes by adjusting strategies and realigning priorities accordingly.
- Develops relationships with clients to understand key applications and generate customer driven product requirements.
- Manages Client Services team to ensure proposal alignment with sales and technical team.
- Leads global marketing team, providing strategic and tactical direction to support business objectives.
- Enhance C-level relationships with current and future clients, demonstrating business impact and ROI in a compelling and articulate manner.
- Provides detailed, comprehensive quotes on prospective sales orders with minimal editingrequired by other members of operational team. Sets pricing in conjunction with Finance and Operations
- Oversee marketing initiatives across all business units and maximize value and ROI of all lead generation, demand generation, content creation, digital media, and business development activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in life sciences, marketing or other discipline; MBApreferred.
- Minimum of twelve (12) years of experience of progressively responsible sales management; preferably in biotech and/or pharmaceuticals fields and with Business to Business selling.
- Minimum of eight (8) years of leadership experience.
- Knowledge of the CMO industry (large and small molecule preferred).
- Demonstrated experience in business planning, sales, strategy development, compensation plans and strong financial management/ business acumen.
- Demonstrated experience with negotiating and closing technical contracts.
- Proven track record managing key customer relationships and closing strategic opportunities.
- Demonstrated experience within US, European and Asian markets.
- Excellent relationship and negotiation skills with internal and external stakeholders.
- Proven experience in the development /launching of products/services in the biotech and/or pharmaceuticals industry and management of the corresponding sales promotional/communication mix.
- Domestic and international travelrequired (approximately 50%).
- Directs and provides expert knowledge in the strategic function of Sales, Project Management, Client Services, and Marketing.
- Develops short and long-term people and organizational strategy in alignment with Althea/OmniChem’s goals and direction.
- Leads with impact & influence. Establishes credibility, effectively persuades and develops others, and achieves important objectives collaboratively.