MVB is hiring trusted partners on the financial frontier! The VP-AML Program Governance will be responsible for leading compliance with multiple AML program elements within the company. Incumbent will manage risk assessments, policy/program content, internal controls, exam/audit coordination and training programs. This position will also act as a consultant and liaison with Business Leaders on issues related to BSA.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain AML and OFAC policy / program content. Prepare Policy for annual review by BSA Committee and Board.
- Lead design and completion of AML, OFAC and country risk assessments on annual basis.
- Interpret regulatory guidance and communicate to appropriate leaders and management across the company.
- Act as a Liaison with Line of Business leaders regarding BSA/AML and OFAC internal controls and processes. .
- Design and implement AML training strategy for enterprise.
- Coordinate regulatory exams and audits.
- Coordinate remediation tracking results that arise from exams/audits.
- Consult with business units on AML controls and provide timely guidance.
- Generate KRI metrics for bank leadership and Board
- Lead CIP exception monitoring for retail / commercial bank.
- Effectively manage and develop team.
- Lead and execute on large projects or initiatives.
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE
- 7+ years of AML program leadership and oversight
- Deep knowledge of Anti-Money Laundering regulations and interpretations.
- Ability to apply AML guidance in non-traditional bank setting to address unique FinTech risks.
- Successful track record of building and maintaining AML program pillars.
- Prior experience working with banking regulators
- College degree preferred
- ACAMS preferred