VP, Account Management & Strategy
The role works directly with the Network & Strategic Relationships Leader to drive and support strategic initiatives for SYF. The Account Management & Strategy role will bring deep understanding of the technology and payments landscape, client and partner needs as reflected by trends in their respective industries, proven ability at C-level client engagement and communication, and broad understanding of SYF’s capabilities and assets.
- Develop and execute Synchrony’s payment growth strategy as it relates to the networks and other key strategic partnerships
- Daily execution of tasks relating to new growth opportunities including assisting in the overall strategy from idea to sales deployment.
- Identify opportunities and issues for strategic clients
- Partner with the product owner and business leads to develop the product and innovation roadmap
- Create new innovative product line for existing and potential clients
- Collaborate closely with stakeholders across management, marketing, operations, and customer delivery to understand and prioritize business needs
- Develop & establish a strong relationship with technology companies and digital giants
- Perform world-class market and competitive intelligence that influences executive decision making
- Track the implementation of strategic recommendations and their impact on the business Daily execution of tasks relating to new growth opportunities including assisting in the overall strategy from idea to sales deployment.
- Facilitates clear communication of deliverables within project and makes recommendations for changes or improvements.
- Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned
- 8+ years of Financial services Experience, Bachelor’s Degreepreferred
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Payments space
- Strong PC proficiency (MS Office Suite) or comparable software applications
- Ability and mindset to work collaboratively across various SYF and cross-functional teams
- Ability to prioritize and drive results in a structured, timely manner
- Experience in Payments or a desire to learn and innovate
- Desire and capability to think strategically and innovatively Strong marketing, creative and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to innovate and find creative solutions to meeting business goals
- Proven ability to work independently yet as key member and contributor to a broader team
Job ID: 1800000651