Sales Consultants are responsible for recruiting, training, educating, motivating and maintaining National and Regional Broker Partners to sell, service and conserve business in order to ensure profitable growth and to meet sales objectives established for an assigned market within the territory.
• Recruiting new producers, training, growth objectives for assigned producers, sales production from Workplace and Individual products, achievement of premium growth objectives, and the servicing and conservation of insurance in force
• Make qualified calls on groups with producers and provide enrollment support on a new producer’s first couple of accounts opened. The Sales Consultant provides training and on-going development of producers in assigned area in the region.
• Responsible for maintaining a positive working relationship with Sales Support, Underwriting, Policyholder Services, Billing Support, Compliance, Commission Accounting, Home Office personnel, and Allstate Field Management.
• Meet or exceed assigned production plan.
• Recruit, train, motivate and develop producers throughout assigned area in the region.
• Contribute to effective relationships between the producers and Home Office departments.
• Help analyze markets and formulate recruiting programs, secure producers who will effectively produce quality premiums.
• Work with producers to help bring value to their existing book of business and develop new opportunities.
• Provide feedback on changes in the marketplace.
• Help implement and support the corporate strategy.
• Help control and manage their own expenses to Company standards.
• Recommend termination of non-producers according to Company standards.
• Help implement and monitor procedures to improve persistency of business written in assigned area.