$80K — $100K *
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company’s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a VOIP Support Lead to join our team in Chicago, Illinois (US-IL), United States (US).
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Combines data, voice, and video traffic on a single network
- Conducts analysis to ensure productivity improvement and functionality of voice and data networks
- Performs complex technical analysis of Voice communication services utilizing IP devices connected to an Ethernet LAN through a common wiring platform
- Plans, designs, and implements IP Telephony (VoIP) solutions, conducts business and network assessments
- Conducts analysis, prepares reports, and works on voice project implementations
- Serves as technical liason with vendors and customers
- Diagnoses and resolves technical convergence and related system problems
- Gathers requirements, performs analysis and works with senior team members on complex design solutions- Applies knowledge of Convergence concepts and technologies
- Develops and documents templates for use as best practices within the team
- Performs Convergence design activities including cost versus performance tradeoffs, protocol interoperability, network architecture development, and requirements for testing / proof of concept
- Works service requests, supports projects, and provides senior technical support during outage conditions
- 5+ years of experience as a VoIP lead
- CCVP certification
- Must be US Citizen and possess or can obtain public trust clearance
Degree in a technical field (preferred)
Excellent hands on troubleshooting skills
Must have advanced knowledge of voice contact center business models
Must have Contact Center design/scripting/administration experience. Call scripting (CRS, Admin, Routing, or CVP Studio) hands-on experience is preferred
Advanced knowledge of Call Scripts, ICM knowledge, Call Manager and CUCM
Detail oriented, customer oriented, result delivery oriented, analytic thinking
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
Valid through: 3/6/2021