DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally.VoIP Engineer DXC Technology has an immediate need in our US Public Sector group for a VoIP Engineer in Raleigh, NC.
- Perform site design and implement PBX system expansions.
- Troubleshoot and resolve SIP and QoS related issues.
- Work with local exchange carriers (LECs).
- Support local/remote sites with remediation efforts.
- Coordinate relocations and moves with vendors.
- Ability to work well within a team oriented environment with client management as well as personnel employed by multiple vendors.
- Ability to perform/drive resolution of problems on individual projects or client tasks.
Required: ABachelor of Arts/Science or equivalentdegree in computer science or related area of study; without adegree, two additionalyears of relevant professionalexperience isrequired. (5-7years in total).
- 3 – 5 years of technical experience in a VoIP enterprise environment.
- Experience with Local Exchange Carriers (LECs)
- Familiarity with Private Branch Exchange (PBX) and Key Systems.
- Sufficient depth and breadth of technical knowledge to be individually responsible for the implementation of a specific deliverable.
- Ability to contribute to the design for deliverables.
- Perform/drive resolution of problems on individual products.
- Communicate broad and specific concepts with team and to peers.
- Produce documentation for use by team and customer.
Requisition ID 1649144