The VOC Insights Manager is responsible for providing the organization with a holistic understanding of our customers. The VOC Insights Manager will assist in the implementation of a new Voice of the Customer platform and ensure smooth operations and effective use of the platform across the enterprise to gather customer feedback and drive action through insights. The VOC Insights Manager is responsible for combining customer data and feedback from a variety of sources in order understand the "why" behind the "what" we see happening in our customer data. This is a hands-on role that requires personal initiative, curiosity, and an energetic desire to build a culture that values the voice of all of our customers and delivers real business impact for Fresenius Medical Care North America and an improved experience for its customers.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serve as an expert on the Voice of the Customer technology platform functionality
- Analyze customer feedback from patients, partners, employees, etc., obtained through a variety of listening channels
- Interpret customer feedback--Identify themes, insights, and implications for our business
- Create clear, concise, compelling presentations that highlight customer insights and articulate opportunities for improvement and growth.
- Bring customer insights to life through data and storytelling
- Develop customer insights reports and regularly distribute reports to stakeholders
- Make business recommendations based on data and insights, as appropriate
- Run correlation and regression analyses against other data sets to derive deeper understanding of customer feedback and business implications
- Report on themes, trends, and insights across disparate data sources to provide a comprehensive view of customers' perceptions of the FMCNA experience (e.g., survey, social media, call centers, etc.).
- Analyze and show correlation between experience metrics (NPS, CAHPS) and business and quality metrics (ROI, growth, missed treatments, QIP, Quality 5 Star)
- Analyze and show correlation between experience metrics and human capital metrics (EE engagement, retention, vacancy, performance)
- Provide survey design expertise, best practices, and standards
- Build and maintain a survey question library in order to standardize question language/tone and simplify the survey design process
- Design surveys for internal customers, as requested, utilizing the survey question library whenever possible
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor's Degree required (preferably in Marketing, Business, Information Technology); Advanced Degree desirable.
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 5-7 years of prior experience in Consumer Insights in a multi-channel and/or matrixed organization
- Experience and successful track record in using data to tell a story; including the ability to draw and synthesize insights from a number of different sources
- Survey design expertise
- Results oriented; strong business and analytical acumen
- Effective communicator with all levels of the organization; ability to provide insights on past and current findings and collaborate on future learnings
- Ability to collaborate with internal and external partners
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to influence others.
- Strong project management and organizational skills, attention to detail, accuracy and accountability
- Ability to meet deadlines and make decisions
- Strong prioritization and time management skills; must be able to prioritize and facilitate multi-tasking in a face-paced environment
- Strong leadership skills-- effectively communicating with authority and confidence, while building strong relationships with cross functional teams, internal stakeholders, and vendor team members.
- Well-rounded experience in various research methodologies
- Ability to be objective in analysis & share learnings constructively
- Project management skills to execute in a complex healthcare environment.
- Self-starter who owns his/her own success metrics and is self-motivated.