CH Reynolds was founded in 1983, primarily as an Electrical Contractor. In the ensuing years we have expanded our competencies to accommodate the changing needs of our customers to include Data, Power Management and Managed Services divisions. Our goal is to build trusted relationships with our clients through flexible solution offerings and absolute accountability in solution delivery. Today we offer a range of services through layer 1 IT infrastructure implementations to managed services.
We also specialize in the sale, design, installation, configuration and maintenance of audio, video, conferencing and collaboration technologies. We serve corporate, education and healthcare clients worldwide from offices in eight major cities and through the Global AV Partnership.
- Build and configure agents in both UCCE and CUCM. Handle issues with agent/phone setup.
- Understand how to use CCEAdmin to move agents in and out of Precision Queues.
- Test and validate Ingenius logins for both Sales (Outbound) and Inbound Contact Center.
- Ability to set up and configure Mobile Agents – Troubleshoot Mobile Agent configuration
- IVR Scripting – Basic scripting using MicroApps. Call Studio is a plus. Able to change prompts in production, convert messages/prompts to the correct format, and test changes before deploying into production. Document changes made.
- ICM Scripting – Able to translate simple business rules to ICM Scripts.
- Knowledge of CVP Call Flow, SIP Server Groups, and CVP Dialing plan. Understand the relationship between CUCM and CVP
- Knowledge of Reporting in CUIC. Create a custom report using custom SQL, Edit View, Edit Filters, and schedulingreports for customers.
- Document Call Flow for various Inbound/Outbound Toll Free numbers.
- Understand how to use AT&T Route-IT to make Toll Free changes for DR and New App implementation.
- Troubleshoot basic voice issues like (calling issues, Call quality issues)
- Work on Service Now tickets.