We are looking for Voice Architect for our client in Lewisville, TX
Job Title: Voice Architect
Job Location: Lewisville, TX
Job Type: Contract 12 Months
- A senior level Voice Architect to manage a critical project for one of our biggest client in Medical domain.
- The Individual should be passionate about technology, experienced in designing and managing cutting edge telephony technology.
- The Telecom Architect oversees the design, architecture, implementation and security of a variety of unified communications and collaboration client environments
- Strong experience in Avaya UC: CM, SM & AES Along with ACD & WFO skills
- Strong experience in Avaya Call Center solutions
- Expert-level familiarity with several of the following products (Skype for Business. WebEx, BlueJeans, Polycom, IOS Voice Gateways, and technologies (IOS, SIP, H.323, MGCP), Active Directory, DNS, DHCP)
- Experience with Avaya S-Series Server, MCC/G-Series gateways with ESS and LSP components
- Experience with Avaya voice messaging platforms (Aura Messaging, MM, Audix, etc.)
- Experience with Automatic Route Selection (ARS) and Avaya Automatic Alternative Routing (AAR)
- Experience with CMS/BCMS/AES/System
- Experience with trunking/carriers including ISDN PRI, POTS, SIP, etc.
- Desirable, experience with System Platform, Avaya Virtualization Platform, and Session Manager
- Experience with SolarWinds
- Experience in Call routing, Vector & VDN Modification.
- Experience with Unified communication applications such as Microsoft Lync, Cisco Jabber, and Polycom is highly desired.
Job Summary and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for developing, maintaining, and supporting technical infrastructure, hardware, and system software components for mid- to large-sized projects. Provide mentoring to junior team members.
- Recommends and integrate new Telecommunication Voice, Video and Unified Communications technologies.
- Manage TEM and network service providers for TDM and SIP services
- Supports voice engineering initiatives for all project-related and ongoing operations support for voice communications services.
- Meeting with business unit management, budget management and road-map/planning for upcoming FY projects and recommendations.
- Migrating/Integrating legacy PBX infrastructure to unified communications
- Monitors the Telecommunication Network infrastructure and support state-of-the-art Monitoring and Reporting tools for proactive management to minimize outages to phone systems.
- Promptly responds to all critical/high and/ or VIP incidents or service requests and resolves within service level targets and/or scheduled timeframes.
- Resolve technical issues of projects and Explore alternate designs
- Participates as a team member and fosters teamwork by inter-group coordination within the modules of the project.
- Effectively collaborates and communicates with the stakeholders and ensure client satisfaction
- Train and coach members of project groups to ensure effective knowledge management activity.
- Desirable, Avaya Professional Design Specialist (APDS) certification
- Desirable, Avaya Certified Implementation Specialist (ACIS)
- Desirable, Avaya Certified Support Specialist (ACSS)
- Desirable, Avaya Certified Solutions Architect (ACSA)
- Desirable, Cisco CCNA