The ideal candidate will have a keen sense for industry trends and emerging technologies that improve employee productivity and satisfaction,as well as the ability to work across boundaries to deliver results.
You’ll need a working knowledge of a broad set of communication technologies including room and desktop video conferencing, Zoom, Jabber, audio/visual equipment, Microsoft Team/Skype for Business, Cisco Unified Call Manager, and Cisco video conferencing room infrastructure.
The operational side of the job includes “white-glove” support and live streaming for high-profile multipoint video meetings, all hands events and townhall sessions. Also includes systems configuration and documentation, software installation and upgrades, technical support and troubleshooting, hardware builds and standards definition, new feature implementation, and system performance measurement and tuning.
· Establish and follow policies and change procedures for infrastructure administration, and follow best practices for enterprise monitoring, troubleshooting and maintenance.
· Work with key business users to understand the business requirements and potential collaboration solutions within the current architecture.
· Schedule, coordinate setup and perform live switching/routing of audio, video or content for live streaming events, all hands, multipoint video and townhall meetings.
· Proactively identify potential production issues and recommend and implement solutions.
· Work on daily ticket submittals from end users for support and resolution.
· Act as the escalation point for support issues and follow through to resolution for local issues affecting the business.
· Support daily operations of global Video Conferencing environment by applying infrastructure and scripting experience.
· Provide expert insight on VC Infrastructure optimization and drive for scalable efficiencies across the environment.
· Develop tooling to increase operational efficiency of the Voice/Video environment.
· Serve as a point of escalation for codec, infrastructure and Voice/Video related incidents.
· Work closely with partnering teams and external vendors to drive improvements and resolutions to issues as they pertain to the Voice/ Video environment.
· Drive projects to completion with minimal oversight.
· Make strong, data driven decisions, to have a positive impact on the Marvell internal collaboration stack.
· Create and maintain detailed systems documentation and post to shares for team information sharing
· 8+ years of video and voice conferencing infrastructure experience managing and deploying Cisco Codecs, VCS Control, VCS Express, TMS, TPS, and TCS.
· 5+ years deploying and supporting web conferencing and messaging solutions (WebEx, Skype for Business, Zoom, Jabber).
· 5+ years supporting Cisco video conferencing codecs or similar full-room visual communication technology and related hardware.
· 3+ years supporting live production including or similar to LiveStream, Wowza or vbrick
· Deep understanding of collaboration protocols such as TCP, UDP, SIP, SCCP, QoS, H.323, G.711, G.729, H.264 and SVC required.
· Proficiency with troubleshooting voice infrastructure problems that flow through load balancers such as BigIP F5, CheckPoint firewalls and Cisco networking equipment.
· Experience in a user-focused technical-support environment
· Ability to communicate complex technical concepts clearly to peers and management
· Ability to think logically and analyze application and business process requirements.
· Proven leadership qualities and strong procedural and architectural documentation skills
· Flexible, adaptable, and able to manage multiple tasks in a dynamic, high-pressure, fast-paced environment
· Self-driven and able to work independently with minimal supervision.