- Contribute, review and approve technical solution design documents to address requirements, integrations, Test Plans and Test Cases.
- Efficiently execute project delivery during Plan, Execution, Control and Close phases with emphasis on scope, risk, quality, and communication management.
- Makes recommendations on the lifecycle of Infrastructure technologies.
- Answers complex technical questions escalated from other IT groups.
- Technical Degree (DEC)/College diploma in a technology discipline and/or an equivalent combination of education and related experience.
- 5+ years experience in management and maintenance of infrastructure environment.
- Travel maybe required to CAE Sites worldwide (5%).
- Ability to interface with CAE IT users (customers) at all levels.
- Ability to interface and work with CAE Global IT Administrators.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bilingualism (French and English) is required.
Technical areas of expertise must include:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in managing, monitoring and maintaining VMWare Virtualization environment.
- Good experience in deploying and administering Microsoft Server Operating Systems.
- Good knowledge in managing Linux servers.
- Familiar with storage and network concepts related to virtualization.
- Familiar with change management best practices (ITIL).
- Microsoft technologies / VMWARE certifications are an asset.
- knowledge of SCOM and SCCM is an asset.