??We are looking for ?VMWare Veeam Engineer for our client in ?New York, NY
Job Title: VMWare Veeam Engineer
Job Location: New York, NY
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
- Windows Administration experience with proficiency in managing and maintaining a
- medium/large environment (1000+ Servers) and experience in VMware.
- Troubleshooting H/W, OS & AD related issues. Installing, configuring and maintaining
- Win2K3 and Win2K8 Servers.
- Experience of Veeam backup product is a must.
- Cloud certification is added advantage.
- Install, configure, monitor and maintain server hardware and operating system. Working
- experience on Installation, configuration and troubleshooting of MSCS. Experience on
- Blade server build (HP or anyone else). Should have experience on various hardware
- models such as (HP DL360 G5, DL380 G6,DL385 G8,DL380 G7,DL380 G8,DL380 G6
- etc,BL460c G6, HP c7000,PE1855 ,p-Class enclosure, DELL PE1850,PE1950,IBM
- xSeries 205, IBM 72336M2).
- Should have worked with OEM hardware (IBM/HP) & remote connectivity tools .
- Knowledge of HP One view tool.
- Expertise in WINS, DNS, DHCP & TCP/IP protocol suite and command line utilities
- Should be aware of RAID concepts and disk management tools
- Excellent O/S troubleshooting skills
- Memory dump analysis/ performance tuning [For L3 Only]
- Should have good knowledge & troubleshooting skills on MS Clusters
- Candidate should have strong knowledge and work experience on VMware vSphere
- Candidate should be proficient in Vmware ESX command line
- Candidate should have work experience under ITIL standards.
- Good communication skills. Knowledge on other VMware products is added advantage.