Corpus Christi, TX
Industry: Professional, Scientific & Technical Services•
5 - 7 years
Posted 72 days ago
- Managing and operating an IT infrastructure to include Virtual Servers, Virtual Desktops (VDI), Physical Servers, SAN/NAS devices, and SQL Server Databases.
- Installation, configuration, and advanced troubleshooting of all MS Windows Operating Systems. MS Windows Server 2012r2, Windows 7, Windows 10, etc.
- Installation, configuration, and advanced troubleshooting of Microsoft SQL Servers. o Must have experience with VMware vSphere Suite of products.
- Must understand Networking concepts such as vLAN tagging, subnetting, routing, link aggregates, LACP, trunking, etc. (While configuring network devices is not required, configuring virtual networks and devices that leverage specific network technologies is required.)
- Must have experience working with PowerShell scripts other advanced scripting experience. Powershell scripts are used regularly throughout the environment to automate certain tasks as well as automation of fixes to certain VDI issues that have been encountered.
- Familiar with VDI design, implementation, and administration. Linked-Clones, updating images, composer operations, templates, etc.
- Understanding of Smart Card Authentication, ActivClient, and underlying infrastructure that is leveraged. (Certificate Authorities, etc.)
- Familiar with creating, monitoring and troubleshooting backup jobs.
- Familiar with STIG compliance, DIACAP, RMF, patching and upgrade procedures.
- Familiar with systems cryptography and security certificates to include TLS, SSO, SSL, tokens, and ECAs.
- Familiar with SCCM and Windows Updates in an enterprise environment.
- VMware Horizon experience is highly desired.
- Familiar with IIS installation, configuration, web site deployment, app pools, etc. is highly desired.
- VMware User Environment Manager or experience working with user profile management tools in a VDI environment is highly desired.
- Experience with Fiber Channel switches and LUNs is highly desired
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and five (5) years or more experience; Masters and three (3) years or more experience; PhD and 0 years related experience
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects.