VMWare Administrator for multiple closed networks. The candidate will be responsible for the overall management and sustainment of multiple closed networks including but not limited to VMWare environments, multiple Microsoft Windows operating systems and CISCO routing and switching. The candidate must be eligible for a U.S. Top Secret Clearance and hold a valid Security + or equivalent (or higher) certification as well as appropriate Microsoft Certification(s). VMWare and CCNA certifications are desired but not mandatory. This position requires travel to multiple remote sites on a quarterly basis, at a minimum.
- Must be a U.S. citizen
- Completion of an undergraduate degree in relevant field or equivalent work experience in lieu of degree
- Must have at least five (5) years of experience maintaining VMware server and network software and equipment, troubleshooting problems, and implementing network security policies and procedures.
- This position is contingent upon receiving and maintaining a U.S. Top Secret clearance . An active security clearance is desired.
- MS Server, Windows, CCNA and/or VMware VCP certifications are strongly desired. Security + or equivalent is required.
- Travel is required. Remote locations are located in Marine Corps Recruiting Depot Parris Island SC, Marine Corps Logistics Base Albany GA and Blount Island Jacksonville FL.
- Must be self motivated and able to sufficiently work independently.