This role will be responsible for the creation and delivery of the VMware sales training content to the global outside sales leads for WWT. VMware is a strategic partner of WWT and is growing at a high rate.
This role will be part of team working in close coordination of the regional sales leads for VMware, the Sr Director of Strategic Partnerships, the VMware Partner Manager and the marketing lead for VMware.
Other responsibilities include:
- Work with the VMware to capture the sales enablement content to teach WWT account managers on how to position and sell VMware effectively in their accounts.
- Coordinate in region sales training with regional marketing leads and VMware sales directors.
- Deliver enablement training sharing experience in how to talk the language of VMware, structure large ELA's and how to price for optimal margins.
- Training would include best practices with Teaming Agreements, registrations, PSO credit transfers, services sales and the VMware product portfolio would all be included.
- Management and execution of all the sales roadshows and making sure the right WWT sales leads and regional VMware sales teams are able to attend.
- 60%+ travel maybe required
- Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Minimum of 5 years Experience with selling VMware and larger ELA's
- Skills to produce marketing materials for both print and online.
- Strong planning and organizing skills including the ability to manage several work streams simultaneously.
- Experience supporting sales and sales development activities
- Excellent communication skills with a capacity to present, discuss and explain issues coherently and logically both in writing and verbally
- Team player/Leader, self-motivated and able to work on own initiative