We are looking for VMWare Hyperconverged Infrastructure Engineer for our client in Breinigsville, PA
Job Title: VMWare Hyperconverged Infrastructure Engineer
Job Location: Breinigsville, PA
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
VMware/Scale IO/UCS & Linux:
- Requires Deep Knowledge on VMware 6.x, Scale IO, Linux, Cisco UCS and Configuration as per Industry Standard and Best Practices
- Advanced knowledge of and experience with VMWare ESX & Cisco UCS Blade & Rack Servers that includes design, provisioning, performance tuning, and recovery and good troubleshooting skills. Expertise in Linux system installation, configuration, administration, maintenance, tuning and troubleshooting
- Configuration of mail systems, system installation (kickstart, cobbler) and configuration, system security techniques/best practices, system monitoring/management best practices, installing third-party software
- Hyper Converged Architect - Design, build & Manage hyper converged solutions using Nutanix, VMWARE ESXi, vCloud Director, ScaleIO, vCloud Automation, Orchestrator.
- Responsible for managing the workloads on VMware & Acropolis Hypervisor (Nutanix) on Hyper converged platform.
- Should have worked on VMWare virtualization including Horizon View, VMware, KVM, Hyper-V.
- Responsible for handling Server Upgrades, Migration and major activities.
- Must have experience with Virtual Machine Buildout and Configuration to Secure Baseline Configuration (SBC) Security Compliance Standards Automated task with PowerShell.
- Must have experience with Shell Scripting: Used Powershell to automate repetitive tasks and create reports used to validate project completion Vmware PowerCLI
- Participates on the weekly rotation for after hours on-callsupport