Job Title: Vmware Administrator - Direct Hire / Full Time / Perm
Job Location: Branchburg, NJ
Job Type: Full Time / Perm / Direct Hire + Benefits
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
- Senior L3/SME for VMware administration
- VMWare VCP certification
- ITIL V3 foundation certification
- Must have knowledge and Hands-on experience with Converged & Hyper Converged systems (CS700, Nutanix, HPE Synergy etc.)
- Must have relevant work experience on VMWare Administration at level 3 for 12-15 Years.
- Must have hands on experience on VMware Administration on ESX 4.0, ESXi 5.1 and ESXi 5.5, 6.0, 6.5 in a ESX clustered environment
- Designed and implemented VMware clusters, DRS/HA, vMotion, vSwitches, RDM, FC iSCSI Datastores
- Must possess strong analytical and troubleshooting skills with log analysis.
- Configure LUNS, Provision Storage and present storage to ESXi Clusters logically separating storage utilizing Raw Device Mappings, Thin Provisioning, Thick Eager Zero provisioned
- Designed and implemented ESXi boot from SAN, VUM, P2V, thin provisioning, host profiles, OS templates
- VSphere VCenter Administration
- Good hands on Experience in diagnostics & troubleshooting of ESX server environment.
- Good hands on command line of ESX. Power CLI scripting is a must.
- Understanding of site recovery concepts
- Experience in performance tuning of VMWare servers and Virtual sessions and management of servers resources between virtual machines.
- Windows 2003, Windows 2008 and Windows 2012 Administration.
- Active Directory
- Network Services, DNS, DHCP, File & Print Servers etc.
- Hardware knowledge of Client/Dell/IBM on Client x86 platforms o RAID concepts
- Must have sound knowledge of ITIL processes (incident management, change management and problem management)
- Should have work experience in a Remote Infrastructure Support Environment
- Working knowledge and support of VMware Enterprise virtualization products
- Experience supporting: Client or equivalent Client/AMD based servers
- Working knowledge of blade technologies
- Working knowledge of IP and fibre based storage technologies
- Experience in Enterprise level infrastructuresupport