$100K — $150K *
What does it mean to head up a world-class tech team, one with deep collective knowledge and admirable achievement? It means you’ve ascended to the rank of Huron Tech Director…worthy of industry-wide respect and recognition. When you take on this key role, you inherit a host of responsibilities, challenges, and rewards. Imagine the difference you can make by providing leadership, coaching, and mentorship to analysts, associates, managers, subcontractors, and client personnel that rely profoundly on such guidance and supervision.
Technical Directors engage in a multitude of industry and Practice responsibilities. They identify gaps in practice knowledge… discover strategies to enhance capabilities… develop detailed project plans… manage budgets and resource loads …and leverage expertise across the organization. They also handle engagement economics, develop/manage senior level client relationships, and ensure high-level quality/efficiency on projects and deliverables.
As a prominent industry leader and Practice Manager, you can expect significant onsite client contact and 3-4 days per week of travel. The responsibilities of Tech Director are considerable. But the job’s challenges… complexities… contributions… they will bring you robust professional growth—and profound personal satisfaction.
Create a lasting impact. Let’s get to work - together.
The Vlocity Technical Architect will be responsible for designing project solutions with different clouds on the Salesforce platform (e.g. Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, App Cloud). In this capacity the Technical Solution Architect will have an expert understanding of Salesforce.com standard applications, web application development, Salesforce integration, and tools such as the Salesforce APIs, Apex, Lightning and the AppExchange that are used to extend the standard product set. Candidate must be able to lead technical requirements gathering sessions, write requirements, technical architecture documents and manage integration tasks. They also must have a solid business understanding and be able to translate business process flows into technical use cases.
- 4 - 6 years of consulting experience
- 5 or more years of experience managing external client projects in positions
of increasing responsibility in the delivery of business consulting and systems
- Design and document an end-to-end Salesforce solution to include: leading
technical architecture workshops with Enterprise Architects, Information
Security Architects, Integration Architects, Data Architects from client teams,
and leading technical requirements gathering sessions and writing technical
- Leading technical design sessions and writing technical design documents
- Managing the technical delivery of integrations and custom extensions
- Managing technical scope and client expectation
- Designing and managing the execution of test plans and ensuring a quality
solution is delivered.
- Ability to work with developers US-Based and Offshore
- Effectively work with Project Managers, Customers, Development Leads and
the Account Managers
- Educate Customer as a Salesforce.com Evangelist
- Familiarity with Force.com platform technical limitations and common
technical design patterns, integration patterns and business application
- Proven ability to design and optimize business processes and to integrate
business processes across disparate systems
- Experience with Enterprise Integration tools.
- Salesforce.com Application Architect, Certified Systems Architect or
- Sales Cloud or Service Cloud certifications are a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science,
Software Engineering, or related IT discipline.
- Hands-on experience with DataRaptor, Cards, OmniScript, Integration Procedures.
- Minimum 1 year of experience with Vlocity platform development
- Understanding of Industry-specific Vlocity data model
- Provide guidance on application and integration development best practices, Enterprise Architecture standards, functional and technical solution architecture & design, environment management, testing, and Salesforce Platform education.
- Willingness and ability to travel every week upto 80%
Valid through: 4/2/2021
$200K — $250K
6 days ago