This position will support LLUSS's strategic plan and the organization's mission to continue the teaching and healing ministry of Jesus Christ, while embracing the core values of Compassion, Integrity, Excellence, Teamwork, and Wholeness.
- The Visualization Developer advises data stewards and/or department leads on reporting methodologies to make operating activities more efficient.
- Reviews operating processes and defines functional requirements; provides expert architectural guidance on analytics environment.
- Analyzes for implementing major, complex integrated system projects.
- Performs complex professional and advisory functions for both virtual and physical platforms, to access appropriate information stored in the Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) and generates a wide variety of dashboards or reports, including management and ad-hocreports.
- Developers will collaborate with project managers, business analysts or act as a business analyst at times, may architect visualization solutions and oversee developed solutions deployment.
- Understanding of Query or scriptinglanguages (T-SQL,PL-SQL, Visual Basic, Java, BASIC, or other), Business Intelligence tools (i.e. Tableau, Qlik, Crystal Reports, SAP, Spotfire, Pentaho, Excel, Access, Cognos, etc.) or Data Virtualization Platforms (Cisco, HANA, Informatica, etc.) preferred.
- Knowledge in Data Warehouse architecture and Star Schema Data Modeling. Experience with Extract Transform and Load (ETL) tools. Business acumen (keenness and quickness in understanding and dealing with a business need in a manner that will lead to a quality outcomes); able to make good judgments and quick decisions.
- Should be familiar with, Agile project methodology and practices. Deep understanding of the architecture disciplines, processes, concepts and best practices. Experience with Extract Transform and Load (ETL) tools.
- Understanding of clinical and financial healthcare terminology is preferred.
- Firm understanding of Project management software and management methodologies (PMP). Able to communicate basic concepts in concise, eloquent form to peers and leadership verbally, in writing and through pictures or diagrams when appropriate. Education and Experience: Bachelor's Degree required. Minimum two years of experiencerequired in one or more of the following (Acute Hospital, Management Services Organization, Medical Group, Independent Physician A, College or University, or other Healthcare related establishment) or a finance, IT, or Analytical role. Minimum three years of experience in Healthcare, scriptinglanguages or Business Intelligence tools preferred. Valid California Driver's License required at time of hire. Keywords: Dashboard Developer, Webi Developer, Report Developer, Web Intelligence Developer, BI Developer, Crystal Reports Developer, Tableau, Tableau Developer; Data Visualization Developer; SQL Developer; BI Architect; Epic; Clarity; Caboodle; CIGO